Boiron Arnicare FootCare relieves sore feet and other aches and pains due to overuse and minor injuries. This soothing and moisturizing cream is a homeopathic medicine made from a mountain daisy. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.*
BOIRON: Arnicare Footcare, 4.2 oz
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Ideal for foot massage and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain.
- Soothes, moisturizes, and spreads smoothly for foot rubs.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube.
- Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula
Out of stock
|Dimensions||1.75 × 2.5 × 6.95 in|
- Vendor: Alexandru Cristu
- No ratings found yet!
Food Supplements [US Only]
MANITOBA HARVEST: Hemp Oil Soft Gel, 120 Soft Gels$13.42 Add to cart